WSG will continue to offer training programs that exceed industry standards. The programs listed on our website are a basic selection of what is available. If you do not see something for which you require training, rest assured we are able to provide it. As a matter of fact, we excel in bringing custom programs to our clients; it is a big part of what we do. In-house training options are becoming more popular as relevance to a company’s specific training needs is looked at favourably by MOL inspectors. “Boiler Plate” training may meet regulatory compliance; however, the more applicable the training to a company’s hazardous materials, equipment and processes, the greater the benefit to its’ workers and quite possibly, the bottom line.
1. Working at Heights in Welland – January 30th Register Here
2. JHSC Part Two at Seaway Mall in Welland – January 30th Register Here
2. Due Diligence in Welland – January 31st Register Here
3. WHMIS 2015 in Welland – January 31st Register Here
4. Health & Safety Representative in Welland – February 1st Register Here
For our current public offerings Click Here.
For customized programming or on site training contact one of our Health & Safety Advisors at 1.866.347.7707 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.