Expert Occupational Health & Safety Resource Advice – Just a Phone Call Away!
Our OH&S Advice On-Call line is a free service offered by Workplace Safety Group to companies and organizations with limited OH&S resource support. By placing a call, you will be connected, to the Specialist/Senior Consultant best qualified to assist you. The Specialist/Senior Consultant will spend time with you over the phone to ensure that they understand your issues then provide you with solid advice or an action plan to help you move forward quickly and efficiently. WSG has access to many industry-specific resources when finding answers to your questions.
At last, now a convenient and timely service – just a phone call or email away.
When are we available?
Monday to Friday: 9am to 6pm
Call Workplace Safety Group at 1-866-347-7707 (toll free) to be connected to the Specialist best suited to support you in your challenges, or, complete the online form on our Contact Page and hit SUBMIT.
A Specialist/Senior Consultant will contact you within 24 hours.
Who can use it?
We provide safety advice to any company or organization needing OH&S support.
Scope of Service
We will respond to most safety-related queries, or refer you one of our strategic alliance specialists, including Stuart Rudner of Rudner Law.
Challenging situations where the Safety Advice On-Call line can help:
- OH&S Assessments and GAP Analysis
- Poor safety performance and performance management solutions
- Implementing a Training & Development program
- Interpreting new employment legislation
- Drafting policies and procedures
- Bill 168, Bill 47 and Bill 132 education
- Specific Manager and Supervisor Safety Training Programs
- Worker & Workplace Training
- JHSC Compliance and Training
- GHS/WHMIS 2015 compliance
- MOL Inspection Tickets