Expert Occupational Health & Safety Resource Advice – Just a Phone Call Away!
Our OH&S Advice On-Call line is a free service offered by Workplace Safety Group to companies and organizations with limited OH&S resource support. By placing a call, you will be connected, to the Specialist/Senior Consultant best qualified to assist you. Our consultant will spend time with you over the phone to ensure that they understand your issue(s) then provide you with solid, no-charge advice, or a possible action plan to help you move forward quickly and efficiently. WSG has access to many industry-specific resources when finding answers to your questions.
At last, now a convenient and timely service – just a phone call or email away.
When are we available?
Monday to Friday: 9am to 6pm
Call Workplace Safety Group at 1-866-347-7707 (toll free) to be connected to the Specialist best suited to support you in your challenges, or, complete the online form on our Contact Page and hit SUBMIT.
A Specialist/Senior Consultant will contact you within 24 hours.
Who can use it?
We provide safety advice to any company or organization needing OH&S support.
Scope of Service
We will respond to most safety-related queries, or refer you one of our strategic alliance specialists, including Stuart Rudner of Rudner Law.
Challenging situations where the Safety Advice On-Call line can help:
- OH&S Assessments
- Poor safety performance and performance management solutions
- Implementing a Training & Development program
- Interpreting new employment legislation
- Guidance drafting policies and procedures
- Bill 168, Bill 147 and Bill 132 education
- Specific Manager and Supervisor Competency Training Programs
- Worker & Workplace Training
- JHSC Compliance and Training
- GHS/WHMIS 2015 compliance
- MLTSD Inspection Tickets
- MLTSD Non-Compliance orders