Fork Lift / Lift Truck Awareness
This counterbalance lift truck training is designed to provide vertical mast forklift operators with a solid foundation in health and safety standards, preventative maintenance and proper procedures for safety around equipment.
Who Should Take This Course?
Any involved in the operation of fork lift machines and lift trucks including:
- Warehouse Floor Staff
- Yard People
- Retail Warehouse Merchandise Stock Persons'
What Our Participants Are Saying
“Workplace Safety Group has continuously supplied our building’s personnel and training needs with qualified and intuitive instructors. I would continue to recommend Workplace Safety Group for all of your corporate or support personnel training needs. We will continue to utilize their expertise in both the initial training and re-certifications of our site staff.”
Our counterbalance lift truck training consists of classroom theory, a written test and practical hands-on experience. Course content is delivered through multimedia presentation and interactive discussion, reinforced through workbooks and supplementary handouts.
Length: 1 Day (50% Theory & 50% Practical)
Individual Price: $255
Groups of 3-5 Discount: 10%
Groups of 6+ Discount: Contact Us For Special In-House Training Rates
More dates coming soon. Check the Calendar or read our weekly newsletter for updates.
- Safety Regulations & Standards
- Lift Truck Fundamentals
- Principles of Stability, Balance & Capacity
- Preventative Maintenance & Procedures (Pre-Operational Inspections)
- General Rules of the Road
- Job Safety Analysis
- Safe Load Handling Techniques
- Proper Start-up & Shut Down Protocols
- Steering & Control
- Refueling Gasoline, Diesel & LP Lift Trucks
- Charging / Changing Industrial Batteries on Electric Powered Trucks
- Designations for Powered Industrial Trucks
For information on in-house training options or for groups larger than 6, please contact us.
CANCELLATION POLICY: Cancellations received less than 5 business days prior to a course start date will not be refunded. Workplace Safety Group reserves the right to cancel or reschedule a training session. A $25.00 Administration Fee will apply to all cancellations.