Worker Awareness-Rights & Responsibilities
Employers are required to provide this health and safety awareness training to every worker under the Occupational Health and Safety Act (OHSA). Workers are informed about their rights and responsibilities and the importance of workplace safety.
Who Should Take This Course?Everyone. Every worker in Ontario must receive this training.
What Our Participants Are Saying
“Workplace Safety Group has continuously supplied our building’s personnel and training needs with qualified and intuitive instructors. All the while, providing a myriad of training materials and course designations to choose from.”
This training introduces workers to the Occupational Health and Safety Act. It focuses on the health and safety rights and responsibilities of workers, supervisors and employers. It also serves as a general introduction to workplace health and safety.
Workers can use this training program to meet the minimum training required by the Occupational Health and Safety Awareness and Training regulation.
Length: 2 Hours
Individual Price: $65
Groups of 3-5 Discount: 10%
Groups of 6+ Discount: Contact Us For Special In-House Training Rates
Go to the "Registration Options" panel at right for upcoming classes.
- Duties & Responsibilities of the Employer, Worker, & Supervisor
- Worker Rights: To Know, Refuse & Participate in Health & Safety
- The Role of a Health & Safety Rep & JHSC Member
- Learn About Common Hazards & How to Avoid Them
- The Right to Refuse Unsafe Work
- Working Together for Safety
- Resources – Where to Find Health & Safety Information
- The Importance Of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- The Internal Responsibility System (IRS)
CANCELLATION POLICY: Cancellations received less than 5 business days prior to a course start date will not be refunded. Workplace Safety Group reserves the right to cancel or reschedule a training session. A $25.00 Administration Fee will apply to all customer requested cancellations.